eHarmony: how to unsubscribe and cancel your account?
Do you problems unsubscribing from eHarmony site? You would like cancel your profile but you are unsure of the procedure or you think might have been scammed by eHarmony?
Sos Internet has years of experience unsubscribing his clients and deleting definitely from eHarmony.
|If, after reading our page, you have any question concerning the unsubscription, or you want some help to pay our services, please contact our team (click here).|
|Please keep in mind: WE ARE NOT RELATED TO “EHARMONY”, we are an independant company with no relations with any other website.|
The guide $33,90
Once your order has been validated, we will send you an email with a step-by-step guide clarifying how to unsubscribe from the site you are having problems with. PDF Format: You can read the document on your computer or you can print it.
Once your order has been validated, we take care of the steps in your place: Writing and sending mail, faxes, contacting the websites you wish to unsubscribe from… We keep you informed by email of the individual stages of the procedure.
This formula works like the “Ready-Made” solution. But we process your order as first priority: Your file is placed on the “Ready-Made” files (less than 4 hours on average -the orders submitted during weekend are processed on Monday morning-).
Wich kind of eHarmony account do you have?
- You have a free account that you want to permanently delete? You wish to stop receiving mails from eHarmony team?
- You have a Premium account on eHarmony and you want to cancel your account and no longer be committed to pay monthly?
- You are not satisfied with this dating site. You did not found what you were looking for and you have the impression that you have been scammed: delete your profile and erase definitely the information eHarmony has from you.
Sos Internet unsubscribes you or helps you to make your unsubscription from eHarmony. We propose two differents options:
- If you are used to surf on the Internet and administrative procedures do not bother you: in this case, we can provide a practical guide “How to unsubscribe from eHarmony” which will show you the procedure and guide you through the unsubscription and the deletion of your profile: what the steps are, where to go, who should you contact… This guide is simple, complete and personalized for each case.
- By contrast, if you feel a bit lost, and you are afraid not to control all the steps of the process of cancelating your membership: in this case, we offer a “Turnkey” service. As soon as our team receive your order, we contact you (by e-mail) to ask you the very essential information to unsubscribe you; then we perform the deletion of your eHarmony account and information attached to it.
Important: you prefer to stay anonymous? The only mandatory information we ask for is your email address. Sos Internet knows how important confidenciality is for his clients.
They have used the service to be unsubscribed from the site:
“I took the best formula in order to be totally unregistered, it means stop pay and stop receiving emails at all going. The service has worked very well and above all, they gently cared to send the fax as I couldn’t do.”
Bennet B (5 / 5)
“I placed my order on a Sunday afternoon and I had their share of news on Monday morning. I find it unfortunate that the service does not work on weekends but I am satisfied with the work done.”
Jose P (3 / 5)
“I recommend! I found the really cheap price for the service! I have had a person on the phone who took the time to explain me what she was going to do and in two days it was set.”
Tony Y (5 / 5)
Do you want to give your advice?
All brands quoted on www.sos-internet.com are the exclusive property of their owners.
The brands mentioned on www.sos-internet.com are from Internet user’s description.
eHarmony, a scam?
Sos Internet is not able and does not pretend to make any kind of quality, eficacity or honesty judgment about eHarmony. Our missions are unsubscribe our clients and help then stop their monthly bank chargues. Sos Internet does not emits judgements or creates affectates web sites top lists.
Margaret Smithon 17 September 2015 Reply
My account profile is mixed up with my daughter’s profile that she posted 10-11 yrs. ago. How do I correct this?
johnon 20 September 2015
I am not sure I understand, can you explain a bit more please?