You have one of these problems:
- You get withdrawals monthly and you don’t achieve to rescind the subscription that causes these payments.
- You found out one or more withdrawals on you bank account but you don’t know where they come from.
|If, after reading our page, you have any question concerning the unsubscription, or you want some help to pay our services, please contact our team (click here).|
Some examples of what you could find in your bank statement:
SERVICENFO.COM LONDON 89,00 $
Epoch 29,95 $
Voucherreseller – epro
Sos Internet can help you:
- We stop the withdrawals : we cancel your membership which causes withdrawals.
- We can identify from which site withdrawals come from.
- We can –in some cases– tell you which e-mail address was used to make the subscription and when it was done
The three Sos Internet Solutions
The guide $33,90
Once your order has been validated, we will send you an email with a step-by-step guide clarifying how to unsubscribe from the site you are having problems with. PDF Format : You can read the document on your computer or you can print it.
Once your order has been validated, we take care of the steps in your place : Writing and sending mail, faxes, contacting the websites you wish to unsubscribe from… We keep you informed by email of the individual stages of the procedure.
This formula works like the “Ready-Made” solution. But we process your order as first priority : Your file is placed on the “Ready-Made” files –(less than 4 hours on average. The orders submitted during weekend are processed on Monday morning).
Where are these withdrawals coming from?
A certain number of websites are based upon a subscription business model (dating websites, clairvoyance websites…). In some cases, these websites propose attractive test offers which later become a paying subscription.
To learn more about withdrawals and what causes them, we invite you to read our article Abusive withdrawals: how to cancel automatic renewals from website subscriptions
How does Sos Internet service works?
We offer our clients 3 options to help them to unsubscribe and cancel their account:
- ”The Guide”: you will by e-mail receive a practical guide that will allow you to do by your own all the process to unsubscribe you and delete your account and your personal information.
- ”Ready-made” : we take care of the steps in your place: writing and sending mail, faxes, contacting the websites you wish to unsubscribe from… Your own and only Sos Internet team member will keep you informed by email of the individual stages of the procedure.
- ”V.I.P” option: your dossier will be a priority for our team (before “Ready-made” orders). The service starts the same day you do the payment (except on weekend).
Once Sos Internet has performed the service:
- You won’t receive more withdrawals: your membership will be ended.
- Your account will be deleted: you won’t receive more e-mails from the clairvoyance website.
Sos Internet informs: our services are guaranteed as “Successful or refunded”.
Is Sos Internet a trustworthy company?
Why are Sos Internet services payable?
Can I ask to be refunded for the withdrawals?
For these and others answers, please go to our FAQ Sos Internet page.
We have already unsubscribe clients from:
You can see our list with the most usual bank descriptions: Identify and stop a direct debit
We also interfere in:
- Unsubscription from dating website
- Stop a subscription from a adult or libertine website
- Others: websites about slimming and cosmetics products, gaming websites…
- Unsubscription from a from a clairvoyance website
All brands quoted on www.sos-internet.com are the exclusive property of their owners.
The brands mentioned on www.sos-internet.com are from Internet user’s description.
John James Loveridgeon 25 January 2020 Reply
I answered two surveys to receive two gifts and pay only the delivery fee;
Number (1). 14th Jan 2020- CLIVATZCS.COM 35376680350IE Del Fee $3.61aud
Number (2). 14th Jan 2020 – PRUTOSKININFO.COM 44203966818IE Del Fee $4.63aud.
The “Gifts”, Items unspecified, were billed to my Visa Card; number one, $124.15aud and number two, $159.25aud.
The two surveys were supposedly done; Number one, on behalf of Woolworths, (the largest retail firm in Australia) and Number two, Australia Post, ( the National Mail carrier)
I immediately went to my bank (Westpac), who because I had given my Card number etc were unable to refund my money, though both amounts were still pending
to treat my dry skin and thought that I was paying under $10.00aud
Shelly Mcgeheeon 6 August 2019 Reply
I ordered a laser jet from y’all still have not received it yet I have not refunded my money it is time to take action now please either send my laser or send refund my money
Shelly Mcgeheeon 25 July 2019 Reply
Send my money back or I’m going to get my attorney involved this is ridiculous I ordered a laser machine I expect a laser machine give me my money back
Adamon 9 November 2018 Reply
It’s taking like 10.99 off and then I have 1 that does 39.99
Grosuon 5 November 2018 Reply
Salve vorrei sapere perché il vostro sito si ha preso i soldi sula la carta
mary ellen rinaldion 25 May 2018 Reply
I never asked for this. I am being every month $39.95. I WANT TO STOP THIS. CANCEL.
Devin Sullivanon 23 January 2018 Reply
I want my money back
Bruce Hawkinson 3 March 2017 Reply
i WANT TO STOP NAUGHTY MINDS WEB SIGHT but don’t want to pay for you to take it off . can you take it off without paying for it ?
toby jayon 11 June 2015 Reply
you must stop sending pestering e.mails to the above e,mail address ..immediately..your becoming a public nuisance…and I are an expert in the law..remove it quickly…message sent on -11/06/2015.
johnon 11 June 2015
What kind of mails are you talking about? We don’t send any messages, we just help people getting rid of them.